Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank you



I am back from my trip, although it's taken me awhile to get into the swing of things! All of my stamping friends will be happy to know that I didn't "waste" any of my money on gambling...I'll save those pennies for new goodies! Here is a card I made using Melon Berry cardstock and ink from PTI.
Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Thank You" (All product PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Damask Designs, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, Versamark,and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, Stampers Select White
Other:Sponge, Dark Chocolate satin ribbon, dimensionals, Embossing powder

8 comments:

BethieJ said...

Oh your better then me! I would have had to waste some! But the BIG question did you hit the M & M store! LOL! (I LOVE that store...) Ok back to cards.. LOVE your card Melissa.. so pretty!!
Have a GREAT day!

B said...

Oh so cute! Love the fun layout and ribbon treatment!

IamDerby said...

This is so pretty. Nice work!

Val said...

Very Pretty. I love the Melon Berry color.

Leah said...

Very pretty...I think I need that Damask set:)

peggysue said...

Whew! Am I relieved, thinking, poor girl, she's going to get all excited at blackjack or something and forget all about May 15 and a new release at PTI . . . good to know you've got your priorities straight! And nice card too. :)

Mara Campbell said...

so pretty, love the melon and brown together!!

and yeah that you have money for PTI...LOL!!

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty card! I may have to case this if that's ok!