Melissas Paperie

Monday, May 11, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge- Week 5



Hi everyone! Here is my card for Dawn's challenge...just in the nick of time!

ETA: Or not...I missed the deadline...boo!

I used my "Life" set as well as Dawn's "Damask Designs" for the sentiment.



I also stamped the inside of the card.



Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Thank you so much" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Life, Damask Designs
Ink: Smoky Shadow, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: Stamper's Select, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Smoky Shadow
Other: Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon, sponge

4 comments:

B said...

Love the sponging! :-) Great job with the color combo!

Leah said...

Lovely job...I especially like how you finished the inside of the card, adds so much:)

Cheryl said...

Your card is so pretty, and I love how you stamp the insides.

Rebecca said...

This is absolutely beautiful! The grey with the pinks is a very nice combination! I love it!