Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shower cards

When I first received the stamp set, Scattered Showers, I stamped a whole sheet with the same design. I only cut part of it and made a card. Today, I used up most of the rest of it for these two cards.


The first one is a baby shower card.



And the second for a bridal shower.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Happy Baby Shower" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Scattered Showers
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Smoky Shadow, Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Smoky Shadow, Ocean Tides, True Black
Other: Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon, dimensionals

"Happy Bridal Shower"
Stamps: Scattered Showers
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Smoky Shadow, Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Smoky Shadow, Ocean Tides, True Black
Other: Ocean Tides satin ribbon, dimensionals

5 comments:

B said...

What a fun bg and fun colors!

Mara Campbell said...

these are so fun!!! I love how you popped up one image on the first card.

BethieJ said...

Melissa.. I LOVE the cards.. what a GREAT idea to stamp up a whole sheet when you get the stamps.. I gotta do that.. fun way to test them out and and get some fun paper too!!!

Diane said...

I like your idea of making a big background sheet and using off of that! Smart lady!!!

Your cards are beautiful! This set is so versatile.

Anonymous said...

Melissa - This is Carrie (Sella) Johnson...Did you get my message about what I wanted to order from you from your Etsy store?? I put it on your facebook Wall...but I can put it here too...Not sure how to get ahold of you or where you would prefer I get ahold of you...UM...I really liked your Mother's day cards with the tulips and ribbon in the pink...I was thinking of having those done - about 20- of them but having them say "Your invited to a party" or something cute like that...and 4.50 a card plus shipping would be fine. Let me know...I am on here under www.carriefairythoughts.blogspot.com....Talk to you soon...Carrie