Melissas Paperie

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two birthday cards for 4 year olds...



We had the pleasure of attending the birthday parties of two of my son's classmates this weekend. I really can't bring myself to buy a card anymore, so I set out to make some boy cards! For the first one, I used some Cosmo Cricket paper and a cute Martha Stewart car stamp.


The second one uses Crate Paper and a little robot by Stampendous (not exactly sure though!).

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Happy Birthday Sean" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Martha Stewart Transportation, Mother, and Fresh Alphabet
Ink: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: New Leaf, Stamper's Select White and Cosmo Cricket
Other: decorative edge scissors, twine, dimensionals, sponge

"Happy Birthday Quinn" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Stampendous Robot, Mother, and Fresh Alphabet
Ink: Dark Chocolate and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White and Crate Paper
Other: decorative edge scissors, dimensionals, sponge and Copics

5 comments:

B said...

Oh how fun! Love the great kid cards!

Leah said...

These are both adorable! And you should make your own cards to give away, they are wonderful:)

Stimey said...

Quinn's card is the best card I have ever gotten. I'm actually thinking about framing it to hang over his bed. I think he would love it on his wall.

And is it because he's Mr. I-Am-A-Robot?

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Here from Stimeyland and now off to check out that Etsy store. These are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

i very enjoy your own writing taste, very useful,
don't quit as well as keep penning mainly because it just simply good worth to read it.
excited to looked over much more of your own articles, regards!