Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Papertrey Princess Challenge



I joined a blogging group from the Papertrey Ink forum and we are taking turns hosting challenges. I missed the first one due to my trip, but now Michele has given us our latest challenge. You can see it here. For my card, I dusted off the set Father Knows Best for the tree and Out on a Limb Sentiments for the "thanks so much".

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Thanks so much" (all product PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Father Knows Best, Out on a Line Sentiments, Fine Houndstooth (CFH)
Paper: Stampers Select White, Smoky Shadow, Ripe Avocado
Ink: Smoky Shadow, Versamark, Ripe Avocado, True Black
Other: Ripe Avocado grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, clear detail ep

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

That is a great tree!! Love the colors you used.

BethieJ said...

Your card is stunning Melissa.. love the color combo!!

Cheryl said...

I really like this card. It's very masculine. Great color choices, too.