Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beautiful Blooms Thank You



Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings! I'm back with a card I made over the weekend using my new Beautiful Blooms set (I traded one of my neglected sets with a fellow PTI fan)! I stamped each branch in Ripe Avocado, and slightly moved the stamp and stamped again for a shadow effect. I also used Vintage Picnic for the thank you sentiment. Pretty clean and simple, which can be a nice change!!





Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Thank You" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms, Vintage Picnic
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst
Other: Pop Dots, Detail scissors

9 comments:

Leah said...

Really pretty, love the colors and that set is so great, need to ink it up again. Happy late birthday to you!!

IamDerby said...

This is really pretty! What did you trade??

Maile Belles said...

This is simply beautiful!!! I love it! Beautiful Blooms is such a fabulous set!

Barb Słomińska - Mucia said...

It's so simple and beautiful! Ahh.. :)

Aimes said...

Melissa this is so pretty! I love the colour combo and the shadow stamping is just brings the scene to life!
Aimes
x
P.S Thanks so much for the sweet comments over at mine! x x

Mara Campbell said...

STUNNING!!! I love the color combo and your stamping is wonderful.

peggysue said...

I like the vintage picnic sentiment font with that spacing, looks great to accompany your waterfall of flowers.

BethieJ said...

This is sooo PRETTY Melissa!!!

Dana said...

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.