Melissas Paperie

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Traveler's Inspiration Challenge {six}



Isn't this photo beautiful?? This is the inspiration photo from Travelingmama .

Here is the card I came up with.



Thanks for looking!
Melissa

(all supplies PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Life
Ink: Versamark, Smokey Shadow, Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus Burst
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Rain
Other: Clear Detail Embossing Powder (Filigree), Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon, heat tool, Hibiscus burst button, Rustic cream twine, sponge

12 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This is stunning! I adore your use of the retro basics on two different colors. I am so going to try that out. I also love seeing the PTI. I am going to spend some more time checking out your blog. Awesome job with the Traveler's Inspiration Challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

IamDerby said...

ooooohhhh pretty! Love those flowers on your card, gorgeous!

peggysue said...

You used the Life set, how pretty, I was just looking for inspiration for that set today. I like your take on the inspiration photo.

Maile Belles said...

WOW!!! This is a beautiful interpretations of the photo! I love it!!!

Meredith said...

This is a fantastic card--beautiful! And it even matches your blog background!

Lee said...

Absolutely beautiful. Those flowers are a perfect match.

Aimee said...

Ditto. I love the pretty floral against the modern (to me anyway) background - very cool!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Melissa.. the photo and that card! GREAT job!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is just breathtaking. Love the background.

Winter said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and those flowers! :)

Traveling Mama said...

This is absolutely stunning!! Don't you just love the colors? Your card is is such a reflection of the inspiration! Hugs from Morocco!

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, love the way you have stamped the flowers off to one side. Great attention to detail - what a perfect card! Jo x