Melissas Paperie

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just sittin' here thinking of you!



I loved this stamp set, On my Couch, when I saw it, but I waited to buy it. It has so many fun possibilities!

I used Taylor's Sketch challenge to help with the layout of my card.



The card uses Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics: Retro and On my Couch and the colors Enchanted Evening, Smokey Shadow and White.



Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Just sittin' here thinking of you" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Polka Dot Basics, On my Couch
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Enchanted Evening, True Black, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow, Enchanted Evening
Other: white gel pen, sewing machine, dimensionals, Enchanted Evening satin ribbon, oval and scallop oval Nestabilitie Dies

7 comments:

Dana said...

This is cute Melissa, the sewing on the edges is a nice touch.

Serendipity said...

I love the color combo of SS and EE - very nice and one I would never have come up with!

B said...

Super cute! :)

peggysue said...

This is a super cute card and layout!

Maile Belles said...

Very cute!!! Love the colors!

Savitri said...

I don't do a lot of blue and brown but I really like what you did here. I'll have to remember this combo in the future. I think it'll make some awesome manly cards!!

Paulina said...

What a darling card! I would have never thought to pair the Smokey Shadow and Enchanted Evening papers- I'm going to have to give this a try!