Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 14



Here is the latest challenge from Dawn...those are some colors to put together! I thought the combination was very rich and regal looking- so I translated that into Damask!



I made a "grande" and "petite" version of the card! And used up most of the cardstock I had stamped!



Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

Blank Damask cards (all prodcuts PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Damask Designs
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding
Paper: Plum Pudding, Scarlet Jewel, Vintage Cream
Other: Scarlet Jewel Satin Ribbon, Scarlet Jewel buttons, Fiskars Threading Water punch, Rustic Cream Twine

12 comments:

Hollie Shepard said...

Beautiful cards ! I love the added buttons on the bows!

Cat said...

Really pretty. Love the colour of the bow and the simplicity of your layout looks great.:)

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

Love Damask and I love that you made a small version, just like a timeless template!!

Dana Gustafson said...

THis is fantastic! SO elegant with the damask. Reminds me of wedding invitations!

Taheerah said...

This is so beautiful Melissa!

Unknown said...

Just Beautiful!

Maile Belles said...

These are beautiful!!! Perfectly Rich and Regal!

Traveling Mama said...

This is so beautiful! I love the way you used the colors!

IamDerby said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love your hand stamped patterned paper

Winter said...

WOW these are so cute! I just love that stamp! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a stunning card! Love the dsp you made. Awesome job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E