Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy birthday



Good morning! The weather is finally cooling off a bit, which means fall will soon be here, may favorite season! I made this card with those thoughts in mind, although I'm not sure if blue mums exist!

I used Jen del Muro's SFYTT 26 for the layout of my card and the stamps from Autumn Abundance, Polka Dots Basics, Vintage Picnic for the sentiment.



Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Happy Birthday" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Autumn Abundance, Polka Dots Basics, Vintage Picnic
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Stamper's Select White
Other: Copics, Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilites Die, Enchanted Evening satin ribbon

9 comments:

Aimes said...

I think the blog hop jinxed the weather here today - it's very rainy and windy!
This card is beautiful - I love the blues and your colouring is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

B said...

So lovely! The coloring is so pretty!

Maile Belles said...

Fall can't come soon enough for me! Beautiful card, love the colors!!!

Dana said...

Just saw this card in the gallery Melissa and thought it was stunning! I had to come check it out and get the deets. So, so pretty, even if coloring is not my thing, I'm thinking I should NOT have passed this set up...every card you make with it, I want!

peggysue said...

Love it! Great design and neat color choices.

Amy Kolling said...

I just found your blog and absolutely LOVE it!! This is a great card!! TFS..

IamDerby said...

this turned out amazing. I love the color scheme. Beautiful coloring!

Leah said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and your coloring is lovely...I think I want that set now!

suzARTe said...

really lovely card, the colours look fantastic together