Melissas Paperie

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



Tomorrow is my husband and I's (how do you say that??) wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary honey!

I made him this card using digital papers from the Cafe Latte kit from The DigiChick .



I resized the images from 12x12 papers to 3x3 squares so that it would be better sized for a card format. All the edges are inked with a sponge and Ranger's Walnut Stain Distress ink. I punched out two small hearts and adhered them with foam tape, then tied around some rustic hemp twine. I love that I could have both sentiments that I wanted in the same font!

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Happy Anniversary"
Stamps: Damask Designs (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Dark Chocolate (PTI), Cafe Latte
Other: EK Success small heart punch, Rustic cream twine (PTI), foam tape, corner rounder, sponge

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lovely, Happy Anniversary! Make it a fun one!

BethieJ said...

Happy Anniversary Melissa!!! The card is WONDERFUL.. love the colors you used!!
a big CONGRATS on Dawns top 15 for her color challenge!! :) I was so excited for ya... I LOVE when I "KNOW" someone who gets picked for those sorts of things!! :)
Have a GREAT weekeend!

Leah said...

Happy anniversary!! We celebrate ours today too:) This is #10 for us! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

peggysue said...

That is so pretty! And congrats on the top 15! Happy anniversary, wow, Leah's too, I'll have to congratulate her as well. And it will be ten years for my DH and I this year as well, must have been a great year for marriages!

Cheryl said...

Great card, and congratulations!

B said...

Congrats on the top 15! :) Hope you have a great anniversary too!