Melissas Paperie

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Papertrey Princesses Challenge


Pam has given us our next challenge! We are to use owls and have it be mailable, as in no bulky ribbon! I *think* mine would make it, but I did add buttons! I couldn't help but add this sentiment...to me, owls always look a little sad.



Thanks for stopping by!!
Melissa

"Cheer up, Buttercup!" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: owl (Inkadinkado), Out on a Limb, Scattered Showers
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, pink (Cat's Eye), Spring Moss, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Lemon Tart, Scarlet Jewel, Vintage Cream, Lemonade PP (Basic Grey)
Other: Scarlet Jewel buttons, Rustic Cream Twine, Foam tape, sponge, sewing machine

5 comments:

B said...

Super cute! :) Love love love it!

peggysue said...

Great sentiment to pair up with the owl, and cute paper!

Mini Baker said...

I love the buttons!
Super cute :)

Mara Campbell said...

Great job with the challenge. The owl is so cute and I like how the sentiment looks like a flag, and love the buttons!!

BethieJ said...

Love this too Melissa! GREAT job on the challenge! LOVE that BG.. I am hording that one PP you used! HA HA!! I LOVE it... ok I LOVE the whole line! ;)