Melissas Paperie

Monday, April 26, 2010

Anyone want free stamps?

If you are interested in winning a free soon-to-be released stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps, go here and leave a comment saying "I'm (your name here) and Melissa Ladd sent me!". You and I will both be entered to win!

Here are the details straight from Claire's blog:

"Leave a comment on this post, include your name. Then go and tell a stamping friend about our first birthday celebrations. Ask your friend to leave a comment on this post and to mention your name, they might post something like "Hello, I'm Joan Smith and Betty Marbles sent me to say hi!"

Waltzingmouse Stamps will be celebrating it's first anniversary and releasing 8 new sets in May! Congrats Claire on a successful first year!!

2 comments:

B said...

Good luck Melissa! :)

Courtney Baker said...

I went and posted for you! :)