Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hybrid Challenge

About a week ago I posted a new hybrid challenge over at The Hybrid Chick blog . Hop on over to read about the challenge, see the beautiful inspiration photo from A Creative Mint, and learn more about the prize you can win by playing along! (The odds are really in your favor!!)

You could win a $10 GC from Kelliegh Ratzlaff's Shop ! She has some amazing templates and gift boxes!

Here is one of the cards I made from the color inspiration.



Please come over, take a look at the other card I made here , and I hope that you'll take part!

Melissa

7 comments:

Anika said...

Very pretty, Melissa! I love your color choices and the texture!

Dana said...

Whoah. LOVE those flower colors Melissa. SO pretty together.

B said...

So pretty! Love the flowers!

Mara Campbell said...

very nice card! I love the color combo and that big bow!!

BethieJ said...

Melissa this is so PRETTY! I LOVE the colors!!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Melissa! I love the colors and patterned papers!

IamDerby said...

Hi Melissa! This card is just beautiful! Love all that soft color