Melissas Paperie

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thank you

Hope you had a nice Easter! We are still on spring break for two more days...the weather should stay beautiful, so we will be spending lots of time outdoors playing!

Here's is my card for the latest PTI Princess challenges , hosted by Val. Since I am behind on the challenge and I just realized that my card also is a "CASE" (in a way) of Michele's card set here , I just have it work for the last two challenges and call myself caught up!! I may still do another card since Michele has so many beautiful cards to work from!



Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Thank You" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Scattered Showers Additions
Ink: True Black
paper: Kraft and True Black
Other: True Black satin ribbon

9 comments:

Stimey said...

I like this a lot. It's very elegant.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the black on Kraft, very unique look :)

Anika said...

Love the simpleness of the colors! And what a great idea to stamp those flowers inside each other!

Diane said...

Simple yet beautiful! Great job on combining the challenges!

Val said...

Melissa, great job on both challenges. Your card came out great. Thanks for playing along.

IamDerby said...

Love your card! I am working on this challenge right now... its difficult... I like color. LOL! Yours is gorgeous!

B said...

Super pretty!

Aimes said...

I agree, Michele is on form with her creations! You are too though, especially with this super chic creation! Loving that simple but classy colour combo! Way to rock two challenges in one ;D
x

Mariah said...

Hey Melissa...I've been assigned to CASE your blog. Not an easy thing to do, so much inspiration! I could not decide what card to copy. Seriously! But I finally did it and will be posting my card soon. Thanks!!