Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I want to share a new card with you today and the news that I have been asked to join the hybrid creative team for a Brazilian digital designer, Boutique Cute Dolls .



This card was created using the new kit Fresh Garden . I used the green damask and the flower papers, as well as the fun tab image to house my sentiment.



I stamped the sentiments on the front and inside using Delightful Dahlia stamps.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Happy Mother's Day"
Digital kit: Fresh Garden ( Boutique Cute Dolls )
Stamps: Delightful Dahlia
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft and Rustic Cream (PTI)
Other: Plum Pudding satin ribbon, New Leaf buttons, Rustic cream twine (PTI), foam tape, circle punch, sewing machine

11 comments:

IamDerby said...

Congratulations Melissa! Your card is beautiful.

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations!!! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Jenni said...

Congrats! and LOVE the card!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous! I'm loving that paper and the colors!

Leah said...

I love your card, the pocket is such a sweet touch and the colors are gorgeous! Congrats on the DT!

B said...

Lovely pocket card! Congrats on the DT!

Anika said...

So pretty! Love the pocket envelope design!!

Lee said...

Great news, congratulations! Love the pocket card.

Val said...

Congratulations! That is so cool and well deserved. Love the design of your card.

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, I love the colors and your card design!! So clever! And BIG CONGRATS on your DT, Melissa!!! I can't wait to see what you create.

Nerina said...

This is utterly *beautiful*!! I love your colour combination - so delicate and fresh, and your construction is so creative!