Melissas Paperie

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Believe



Hope everyone had a great weekend--they go by so quickly! I had a card tonight with a new-to-me set that I bought from the famous Joan B at her stamp yard sale! I used the sketch from the Crazy for Challenges blog .



I colored the Santa with my copics and used some white liquid applique for his beard. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly Mini Deck.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Believe" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Believe and Rustic Snowflakes
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger) and Pure Poppy
Paper: Kraft, Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream and Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Copic markers, sponge, dimensionals, Liquid Applique, gems, heat tool

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

cute card, thanks for playing with the C4C

Lee said...

This is gorgeous. I'm loving all the Christmas cards at the moment.

Joan B said...

gorgeous card. I have NO memory of selling this set!!! LOL enjoy

Michele Kovack said...

LOVE this!!! His beard is a perfect touch!

Amy said...

Fabulous! I love the dimension you created with the sentiment tag.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job.

Dana said...

Oooh, I like that PP and his beard is sooo fun Melissa!

Jen said...

Can you do this with a cross? I love it.

anya said...

So fabulous! I love everything about it!

B said...

Fab! Love the fun touch to the beard!

Vicki G said...

WOW! this is stunning~ Thanks for playing with us this week!

Vicki

Sharron said...

Great card--what a cute Santa--love his beard!