Melissas Paperie

Friday, September 4, 2009

First holiday card of the year!



Happy Friday! I was inspired to started playing around with my Christmas sets when I saw the Moxie Fab challenge and wanted to try something with my beloved Rustic Snowflakes set. I got a lot of use out of this set last year.



I stamped the snowflakes on Kraft CS with Vintage Cream, the new formula of Aqua Mist, and Antique Linen by Ranger. I then went over some of the flakes with my spica pen and added tiny gems to the larger flakes.



Have a great weekend!
Melissa

"Peace on Earth" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Rustic Snowflakes, sentiment from Believe
Ink: Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist, Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist
Other: Sponge, Spica pen, Gems, Aqua Mist satin ribbon, Tags trio Nestabilies die

10 comments:

IamDerby said...

Super pretty! I am definitely CASEing this one!

Belinda said...

So pretty! Love the aqua on the kraft!

Serendipity said...

Very striking, and subtle all at the same time. Very nice!

Ramona said...

So beautiful. I love it.

Ramona said...

So beautiful. I love it.

Jen said...

This is beautiful... I may have to order 50.

Aimes said...

OMG I NEED the Rustic Snowflakes set don't I?! This is STUNNING Melissa - honestly, I adore it! I love the cream and aqua against the kraft and the added bling is just beautiful!
Oh I could go on and on - I may well have to CASE this creation of yours too ;D
Aimes
x
P.S That new Aqua ink formulation looks fab!

Mara... said...

Gorgeous, soooo pretty!!! I love the snowflakes.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Oh the color combo is FABULOUS.. never would have thought to use it and NOW I WILL!! :)

Cath said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the challenge!