Melissas Paperie

Friday, September 4, 2009

First holiday card of the year!



Happy Friday! I was inspired to started playing around with my Christmas sets when I saw the Moxie Fab challenge and wanted to try something with my beloved Rustic Snowflakes set. I got a lot of use out of this set last year.



I stamped the snowflakes on Kraft CS with Vintage Cream, the new formula of Aqua Mist, and Antique Linen by Ranger. I then went over some of the flakes with my spica pen and added tiny gems to the larger flakes.



Have a great weekend!
Melissa

"Peace on Earth" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Rustic Snowflakes, sentiment from Believe
Ink: Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist, Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist
Other: Sponge, Spica pen, Gems, Aqua Mist satin ribbon, Tags trio Nestabilies die

10 comments:

IamDerby said...

Super pretty! I am definitely CASEing this one!

B said...

So pretty! Love the aqua on the kraft!

Serendipity said...

Very striking, and subtle all at the same time. Very nice!

Ramona said...

So beautiful. I love it.

Ramona said...

So beautiful. I love it.

Jen said...

This is beautiful... I may have to order 50.

Aimes said...

OMG I NEED the Rustic Snowflakes set don't I?! This is STUNNING Melissa - honestly, I adore it! I love the cream and aqua against the kraft and the added bling is just beautiful!
Oh I could go on and on - I may well have to CASE this creation of yours too ;D
Aimes
x
P.S That new Aqua ink formulation looks fab!

Mara Campbell said...

Gorgeous, soooo pretty!!! I love the snowflakes.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Oh the color combo is FABULOUS.. never would have thought to use it and NOW I WILL!! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the challenge!