Melissas Paperie

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a note



Hi! Today I have another "Pie in the Window" card to share. I had the idea to fold out the shutters...not sure it's as cool in real life as it was in my head!!



I colored the image with my Copic markers and then used a Label 1 Nestabilities Die to cut out the mat. The paper is from the Junebug collection by Basic Grey and the sentiment is from Vintage Picnic.

Hope you have a great day!
Melissa

"Just a note" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Pie in the Window (Karen Lockhart), Vintage Picnic
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Soft Stone, Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream
Other: Copics, sewing machine, button, Rustic Cream twine, dimensionals

6 comments:

Val said...

So cute. I just love those window stamps. Great job.

Dana said...

I think it's pure genius Melissa! Very clever of you to make the shutters fold out, and I love the pink/red polkadot theme its got goin' on!

B said...

So cute! :) Love the shutters folding in and out!

Leah said...

Very pretty, love the extra dimension, I think it looks great:)

Jen said...

Love, love, love it!

Mara Campbell said...

I love this!!!! Such a great card, the coloring is amazing and I love the shutters!!