Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Peace on Earth


Hello everyone!

I'm back today with another Christmas card. I realized that the background of this tag stamp is the same as one of the Retro backgrounds, so I designed this card to use both! I followed the Card Positioning Sketch 132 .



I stamped the background on Vintage Cream cardstock using Antique Linen ink and colored each circle with the three Copic markers that matched the PTI colors.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Peace on Earth" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Holiday Tags 2008, Background Basics: Retro and Believe
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger), Scarlet Jewel, Enchanted Evening and Ripe Avocado
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Enchanted Evening and Ripe Avocado
Other: Enchanted Evening satin ribbon, Copic markers, sponge, dimensionals

13 comments:

Jen said...

Love it... especially since it is not "typical" holiday colors.

Leah said...

Very beautiful, the colors you used are so striking and I love the repeated image.

IamDerby said...

OMG I LOVE this! LOVE it!!!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh no Melissa! You had to go and make these look so beautiful together....now I need those stamp sets so I can CAS you! The colors you used are SO beautiful together!

Courtney Baker said...

This is so pretty! I love the softness!

anya said...

Beautiful Melissa! I love the colors together and am a sucker for image coordination. Great sketch, too!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors and the repeated background.

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty!!! Love the colors and how you added the little dots!

dstandard said...

Love your take on the sketch!

Dana said...

AHHHHHH! Is this not the most awesomest holiday card eveh??!? PLEASE send it to me! PLEASE!!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Looks like I'll have to pull that stamp set out again! Love your card!

Serendipity said...

Love the colors you used! Very nice!

Joan B said...

love this card!