Melissas Paperie

Friday, September 25, 2009

True Friend



We had a great time at the apple orchard and now have enough apples to last for quite a long time! I made this card using an element from Vintage Label for the background, the sentiment from In Bloom, and a fun trim from Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday line.



Happy Friday!
Melissa

"True Friend" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Vintage Label and In Bloom
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft, Dark Chocolate and Sweet Blush
Other: sponge, foam tape, Velvet scallop trim (Cosmo Crikcet), gems

6 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh scrummy, both the thought of the apples and this card LOL!
Love how you've created the background - so clever! Really wishing I ordered that Vintage Labels set now *grr*!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Dana said...

This is gorgeous Melissa. So soft and pretty.

Val said...

Gorgous Card! Love the background design. I'm heading to the apple orchard after work with my grandson.

Courtney Baker said...

This is great! I love the color combo!

Leah said...

So pretty...at first I couldn't figure out what you meant by saying you used Vintage Labels, but then I remembered the "extras" on it! Fabulous background paper it makes...I need to see if it's back in stock:)

Mara Campbell said...

this is beautiful. I love the background and that velvet trim is soooo pretty!