Melissas Paperie

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Snowflakes



Happy Labor Day! Here is a second Christmas card I made when I made my other snowflake card a few days ago.



Same colors as the other: vintage cream, the new aqua mist and Antique Linen (Ranger). This time I used a border-type line of snowflakes and added that gorgeous sheer cream ribbon.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Happy Snowflakes" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Rustic Snowflakes
Ink: Aqua Mist and Vintage Cream, Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist
Other: sponge, gems and Sheer striped cream ribbon

7 comments:

IamDerby said...

These snowflake cards you have been making are so pretty! I love the aqua with the kraft.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Melissa.. love the colors on this one!

B said...

So pretty! What a fun and unique set of colors for xmas!

Aimes said...

Hey, well y'know I was a huge fan of your first snowflake card so this one is bound to be a winner with me as well! ;D
Love the rows of snowflakes and that bling adds a touch of magic! Scrummy!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Dana said...

Well, once again Melissa, I had to come here and see your card up close that I saw in the PTI gallery! Lovely, just lovely. The subtle colors on kraft are a perfect match.

Courtney Baker said...

So pretty ... I love that ribbon!

peggysue said...

Your snowflake cards almost make me ready for winter . . . almost! Very pretty!