Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sending Holiday Joy



I made this card to submit for the Embellish magazine December call, but I forgot to actually submit it and then realized it was too late. Oh well!

I used Vintage Labels, Rustic Snowflakes, and Holiday Tags 2008 stamp sets. The teal is Taken with Teal by SU!, the rest is PTI.



Hope you're having a great week!
Melissa

"Sending Holiday Joy" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Rustic Snowflakes, Holiday Tags 2008, Vintage Label
Ink: Versamark, Pure Poppy, Taken with Teal (SU!), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Kraft and Taken with Teal (SU!)
Other: Red gems, craft glue, ribbon, dimensionals, Rustic cream twine, EK Success edge punch, clear detail ep (Filigree)

11 comments:

B said...

Love how you hung the wreath from the top!

Dana said...

Oooh, love the teal color in here. It makes the red pop! The addition of the tiny red "berries' makes it look so 3D and touchable! Also, I like how the piercing mimics the dotted label border!

Aimes said...

Oh so pretty!!!! I'm itching to make some Xmas cards with my new PTI stash, just gotta be patient but you're not helping me LOL!
Love what you've done with the Labels set (wish I'd ordered it!) and the wreath is so sweet!
Aimes
x

Leah said...

Very pretty! Love the non-traditional colors and the wreath:)

anya said...

Melissa, this is so pretty! That wreath is great!

Jessica said...

Hi Melissa!! Lovely card. I really like the wreath :)

BethieJ said...

Melissa this is BEAUTIFUL!!!

IamDerby said...

This is lovely! dont you hate when you forget the deadline? Happens to me all the time!

Courtney Baker said...

This is so cute! I love the hanging wreath!

Cheryl said...

So pretty--I wouldn't have thought to use those colors for Christmas, but this looks fantastic! I love the wreath.

peggysue said...

I like the touch of teal in there. Looks great and I would have voted for it to be in the magazine.