Melissas Paperie

Monday, September 14, 2009

Pie in the Window



Hello! Today's card features a stamp by Karen Lockhart, "Pie in the Window". It's a fairly simple card, based off the Card Patterns Sketch 33 . I used some Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man paper that coordinated well with the colors.



Hope you have a great day!
Melissa

(all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Pie in the Window (Karen Lockhart)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Vintage Cream and Pure Poppy, Lil' Man (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Copic Markers, sponge, pure poppy saddle stitched ribbon, sewing machine

8 comments:

anya said...

Your coloring is so fantastic! Love the image combined with the Cosmo Cricket paper. Great job! :)

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet Melissa! I love your coloring- it's just wonderful. This image really jumps off the card.

B said...

Lovely! :) The coloring is so pretty!

Leah said...

Very pretty, love the colors on this:)

BethieJ said...

Melissa I LOVE your card.. those stamps always make me SMILE~ I think I NEED to add some to my stash of stamps! :)

Erin Smetak said...

Oh, this card is so sweet! Very nice job!!!

IamDerby said...

Yum! Love that image, you did a great job with it.

Mara Campbell said...

What a fantastic stamp. It makes a great impact and you did a great job with the copics.