Melissas Paperie

Friday, September 18, 2009

Let it Snow (not really)



Hi everyone! I dug out my "snowpeople" stamps to create this card! I also used some fun new paper from Cosmo Cricket, Jolly by Golly mini deck. The card follows the 2 Sketches 4 You Sketch 35 .



I paper pieced the snowwoman's mittens, hat and scarf and added some stickles! She is colored with Copics and I had to add a rosy glow to her checks.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Let it Snow" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Made of Snow, Rustic Snowflakes for sentiment and little snowflakes
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger), Pure Poppy
Paper: Vintage Cream and Raspberry Fizz, Jolly by Golly Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: gems, sponge, dimensionals, Stickles, Copic markers, sewing machine

4 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! That PP is perfect and your snowwoman is adorable!

B said...

Adorable! :) Love that you colored her blue with a rosy glow!

IamDerby said...

This is fabulous! Love that set, I barely used it last year.

Unknown said...

oooh how cute is this snowman :) Love the paper
thanks for playing
:) Kazan