Melissas Paperie

Monday, September 28, 2009

Season's Greetings



Hello and happy Monday! Here's a card I made based on the Crazy for Challenges Sketch this week, Sketch 4 .

It uses Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly paper and an Inkadinkado sentiment stamp. I stamped the greeting first in Pure Poppy ink and then a second time with my glue pad, and sprinkled the glitter on.



Have a great day!
Melissa

"Season's Greetings" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Pure Poppy and Antique Linen (Ranger), glue pad (Pallette)
Paper: Vintage Cream and Pure Poppy, Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Threading Water Scallop edge punch (Fiskars), sponge, Vintage cream satin ribbon, dimensionals, Doodlebug glitter

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a great Christmas card

Andrea M said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!! This is fantastic! Great job (but then again, I love all your cards :))

B said...

What a fun xmas card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, I love it.

Stimey said...

This card is so tactile. It looks like it would be delicious to eat.

Jen said...

Can you use any sheet music or is this the only one? I love it. You are making it very difficult for me to choose one.

Betty Wright said...

Melissa, this is just so beautifully elegant in its simplicity!!! Wonderfully done and I love the touch of sparkle on the sentiment!!! Lovely card!!!

Val said...

Melissa, Love your card. It's just perfect. Love the color, the design and love that Cosmo Cricket paper.

Lee said...

A beautiful card.

Dana said...

Love, LOVE this Melissa! I have a special fondness for music paper and used to collect it like crazy. Did you age the paper too? Like how it looks slightly rustic.

anya said...

I love this Melissa! The sparkles on the sentiment add the perfect touch. It makes me think of peppermint and hot chocolate :)

Vicki G said...

Love the vintage feel of your card! Thanks for playing!

Vicki

BethieJ said...

Melissa I LOVE this card! (isnt that cosmo cricket paper fun!!) Great job!!