Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1st???



Happy September 1st! Can you believe it? Fall is definitely in the air here, we'll see if it lasts! I made this fun card based off the
latest Card Pattern sketch .



I'm really enjoying trying out different sketch and color combination challenges to strech myself. I used Basic Grey, Junebug, papers and sticker as well as In Bloom stamps and Soft Stone cardstock from PTI.



Have a great day!
Melissa

"There's nothing better than a True Friend" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: In Bloom
Paper: June Bug (Basic Grey), Soft Stone and Night Shimmer
Ink: Pure Poppy, Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Other: Lemon Tart satin ribbon, gems, Dimensionals, sewing machine, sponge

5 comments:

Stimey said...

Amazing card! You have such an creative mind.

Aimes said...

Gosh Sept 1st ALREADY! LOL!
I LOVE your take on this sketch - gorgeous dp combined with amazing stitching! I love your focal point with the birdie on top - so cute!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Leticia- Tech Savvy Mama said...

I'm a friend of Stimey's and I came on over to tell you that you have a gorgeous site and beautiful stuff! Just bookmarked this site so I can keep up with what you are doing and for all of my future card needs.

B said...

Oh I know! Totally can't believe it's Sept already! Love this fun card and bright colors with the black contrast!

whoistracy said...

Love all of the red here Melissa. And that cute little bird is irresistible.